Friday, February 17, 2012

Windows xp Tips – Customize windows xp Desktop Icons


If you new to Windows XP this is the right video for you, because we are demonstrating basic thing, tips & tricks about windows xp, this is not end, in future we have scheduled more videos of windows xp
this video I’m Showing you how to customize default windows xp icon on desktop (My computer, My Documents, My Network Place, Recycle bin )
Tutorial Details
Program : Windows XP
Difficulty : Beginner
Total video time : 4 : 07 Minutes
Exercise Files : Yes
 Tutorial Overview
in this video I’m Showing you how to customize default windows xp icon on desktop (My computer, My Documents, My Network Place, Recycle bin )

හැදින්වීම.

ඔබ windows xp භාවිතයට නවකයෙක්නම් මේ පාඩම් මාලාව ඔබට ඉතා වැදගත් වෙයි. මක්නිසාදයත් windows xp පරණ operating system එකක් වුවත් තවමත් windows xp වලට බෙහෙවින් ඇලුම් කරන අය එමටයි. මේ පාඩම් මාලාව මගින් ඔබට windows xp මුලික පියවරේ සිට ඉදිරියට ඉගනගැනිමට video පාඩම් සකසා ඇත. 
මෙම විඩියෝ පාඩම මගින් ඔබට windows xp හි default icons වෙනස් කරගන්නා ආකාරය ඉගෙනගත හැක.
Video Tutorial 

0 comments:

Post a Comment